Nguyen Thi Ngan Ha
Profile and Expertise
Before becoming a member of One Asia Lawyers Vietnam Office in 2022. Ha had worked at a Singaporean law firm as an associate and at two giant companies specialising in oil & gas and industrial zone infrastructure as legal counsel.
Working in both a law firm and in-house legal department, Ha specialized in legal affairs in diverse sections, such as trading, manufacturing, education, oil&gas, and industrial zone real estate. In those sections, she has dealt with a number of issues, including but not limited to foreign companies setting up and project development; M&A; labour dispute settlement; negotiation with partners regarding legal matters in framework/principle contracts in bidding process; drafting and reviewing various contracts relevant to companies’ activities; standardization of contract templates; drafting internal documents of an organization; negotiation with business partner; working with Vietnamese authorities to settle legal matters of clients and all internal departments of each company group’s entities; advising other legal matters raising in the operation of companies and its subsidiaries.
Ha will collaborate with other attorneys and staff members at One Asia Lawyers Vietnam Office to offer clients legal advice and support for the corporations, investments, and the establishment of businesses in Vietnam.
- Advising on and carrying out licensing procedure regarding investment projects and business formation in Vietnam for international investors.
- Restructuring company in trading, manufacturing, and e-commerce business, industrial zones real estates and advising on its retainer basis for matters regarding enterprise, investment, labour, operation issues of representative office and other legal matters.
- Drafting/reviewing, negotiating and executing various types of agreements/contracts, including without limitation to agency/distribution agreements, management agreements, sale and purchase agreements, land lease contracts, facilities leasing contracts, EPC, EPCI, JV contract in oil and gas sector, and employment contracts.
- Carrying out Due Diligence relating to M&A transactions such as due diligence relating to land, industrial zone real estates; the purchase of existing entities in Vietnam; the reorganization of the proposed listing of its shares on The Stock Exchange, which involves subsidiaries in Vietnam.
- Advising issues regarding trading activities, HS Codes, capital increase, capital offers, change of members, its operation business and investment and relevant issues.
- Participating in the bidding process and negotiating with partners regarding legal matters in EPC, EPCI contracts and contracts of purchasing materials and relevant services for the project constructions.
- Settling labour disputation in a logistic company in Vietnam and labour matters in oil & gas State owned company.
2015 Graduated from Ho Chi Minh City University of Law (Bachelor of Law)
2015 Joined RHTLaw Vietnam
2018 Joined PTSC Mechanical & Construction Ltd.
2020 Joined Howl Consultancy Firm (acted as external legal counsel for Deep C Industrial Zone Group)
2022 Graduated from Deakin University - Deakin Law School (L.L.M)
Admitted to a member of Ho Chi Minh City Bar Association in 2021