Profile and Expertise
Nippita’s focus is on corporate & commercial transaction, mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures and foreign direct investment into Thailand. She also practices real estate and Intellectual Property Law. Nippita has represented clients from various industries including construction, manufacturing, imports & exports, property development, commercial building, IT, forestry, media, telecommunication infrastructure, energy. Nippita has represented both local and international clients in several high value litigations with successful outcomes.
● Counsel for arbitration dispute for Palm Oil Company with 10M USD capital. Successfully awarded compensation.
● Planning and structuring legal positioning in multiple litigation cases for civil fraud for French entity with capital of 1.4 M Euro. Successfully awarded full compensation.
● Planning and structuring legal positioning in multiple litigation cases against subcontractors for misrepresentation in large construction projects
● Planning and structuring legal positioning in forestry foreign investment project.
● Structuring for purchase of commercial building (Shopping mall and service apartment)
● Real estate Joint Venture - Represented Malaysian Company on contractual Joint Venture with Thai company in hotel project.
● Acted in IP infringement negotiation and enforcement for Thai software company.
● Co counsel for large Indian hotel chain in ICC arbitrations involving construction dispute ICC arbitration, Thailand
● Oil & gas - act as legal consultant for oil & gas companies in Thailand
● Act as legal consultant for Royal Academy of Dance in Thailand
● Advising on several joint venture and foreign investment projects including real estate projects.
● Represented a large Indian real estate company on a hotel project in Thailand.
● Represented and advised an international conglomerate company with their investments and franchise in Thailand.
● Acted for both employer and employee in labor disputes.
● Main counsel for international fitness and healthcare group in Thailand on their legal positions, litigation and franchising.
● Main counsel for a regional football club.
● Represented a client in a medical malpractice suit against a prominent hospital in Thailand and successfully assisted the client with the negotiation.
● Represented and advised a client in the naval industry in both civil and criminal litigation cases.
LL.B.(HONS) 2002,Chulalongkorn University;
LL.M. (HONS) in International Business Law, 2004
LL.M. (MERIT) in Intellectual Property Law,
2005, School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), University of London.
Lecturer, Business Law and Contract Drafting, Assumption University