For all inquiries, please contact us by email or phone.
Vacancies for Experienced Lawyers in our ASEAN offices
One Asia Lawyers are interested to hear from experienced lawyers who are motivated to become leading
practitioners in the ASEAN region.
- Not limited to Japan licensed lawyers; we hire lawyers holding US and other
Asian area practice licenses.
- Our Locations：
- Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines, Thailand, Myanmar, Indonesia,
- Depending on country location, we provide an accommodation allowance.
- Japanese, English
*If you wish to work in Singapore, Malaysia or The Philippines, a high level of English is required. In other countries, the local language is not needed, but
basic English is necessary. For lawyers without relevant
international experience, we need TOEIC and TOEFL scores.
Vacancies for Lawyers and Paralegals in Japan
We are currently seeking lawyers and paralegals to work in our Tokyo office.
- Practicing lawyer, law graduates or those with experience working in the legal sector. A practicing license, while beneficial, is not a pre-requisite.
- Related to experience and ability.
- Japanese and English
Electronic communication within the office is mostly in English, so a basic
level of English is required. For those without international experience,
we need TOEIC and TOEFL scores.
Internship Program for Law Students
One Asia Lawyers’ internship program provides an opportunity for aspiring lawyers to gain practical work
experience working alongside experienced lawyers. We take interns in our Tokyo office and in various offices
in the ASEAN region. Supervised by their assigned lawyer, interns gain experience in researching case law,
legislative reform, writing memorandums and assisting with the creation of contracts. There are also
opportunities to attend seminars and workshops conducted by our offices.
- Application Period：
- Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia,
Indonesia and Philippines
- From one week to two months; depends on circumstances in our offices,
individual preferences, and visa situations.