Profile and Expertise
Achmad Firmansyah spent more than 6 years working at a law firm in Indonesia where he was involved in various Litigation and Corporate Affairs. His areas of concentrations involve Litigation in Civil and Criminal case, Competition Law, Telecommunication, Labour, Insolvency, and Intellectual property rights.
He has assisted various clients in realizing their foreign investment plans and establishing foreign investment companies in Indonesia as well as by providing legal advice on various sectors.
Achmad Firmansyah is a licensed lawyer from PERADI (Perhimpuan Advokat Indonesia /Indonesian Advocate Association).
1. Advising PSSI (Indonesian Football Association) in preparation of congress and legal drafting of STATUTA PSSI and Disciplinary Code based on FIFA guidelines.
2. Advising BNPT (Nnational Board for anti-terrorism in Indonesia) for legal drafting new regulation.
3. Attorney for PT. Surisenia Plasmataruna at Central Jakarta Ccourt, Indonesia
4. Attorney for PT. Gerbangsari Invinico at Cental Jakarta Ccourt
5. Attorney for PT. Hiraldi Jaya in shareholder dispute at Bekasi Court
6. Attorney for PT. Biaro Resouces Indonesia in sShareholder dispute at Central Jakarta Ccourt
7. Attorney for PT. Krida Setia Abadi in Insolvency Court at Central Jakarta Court
8. Attorney for PT. Wirifa Sakti and PT. Guyovital (Neovia Indonesia) in East Java
9. Attorney for HHP Law firm in civil lawsuit at Central Jakarta Court
10. Attorney for PT. Global Hadi Tech in arbitration at BANI Indonesia.
Licensed to practice law as an advocate by the Indonesian Bar Association (PERADI)
Bachelor of Law Degree (SH), University of Indonesia