Profile and Expertise
Victoria graduated with a Bachelor of Laws with Honours in Law, Upper Second Class, from the University of Exeter, where she achieved second highest in the cohort for the module called corporate social responsibility and the law.
Victoria was admitted as an advocate and solicitor to the Singapore Bar. She started her legal career in a telecommunications conglomerate, where she negotiated, drafted, and reviewed procurement contracts in the group network procurement and indirect procurement departments.
Victoria practises corporate, commercial, employment, and data protection legal work, including but not limited to venture capital and mergers and acquisitions. She currently works on the Japan Desk.
Victoria participated in a micro-financing trip to Africa before co-founding Global Brigades Exeter, which is part of an international sustainable development organisation that provides, inter alia, legal, and financial services to developing countries, in the United Kingdom, where she briefly served as its vice-president.
1. Led contractual negotiations with large telecommunication vendors like Huawei International Pte Ltd, Infinera Singapore Pte Ltd, Nokia Solutions and Networks Singapore Pte Ltd and Ribbon Communications on fixed network engineering system tenders above SGD 30 million.
1. Assisted SaladStop! Group in its SGD 12 million Series B issuance round with multi-billion dollar investors such as Tetlin Investments Pte. Ltd. and Vulcan Capital Management, Inc.
2. Assisted Rimm Sustainability in its USD 3 million pre-Series A issuance round with multi-billion dollar investors such as Tolaram Group and Atlas Asset Management Limited.
3. Assisted AfterWork Ventures to invest in a USD 2 million pre-seed issuance round held by a food and beverage software-as-a-service platform.
Mergers and Acquisitions
1. Assisted a Japanese purchaser in a SGD 15 million acquisition of two Singapore-incorporated sister companies in the electrical works industry.
2. Assisted a Japanese purchaser in a SGD 4.5 million acquisition of a Singapore-incorporated company in the information technology consultancy industry.
3. Assisted a Japanese company in a USD 3.6 million sale of its Singapore-incorporated subsidiary in the wholesale of electronic components industry to a Singapore purchaser.
Graduated with a Bachelor of Laws with Honours in Law, Upper Second Class, from the University of Exeter
Advocate & Solicitor, Supreme Court of Singapore
2023 An international mediator by the Singapore International Mediation Institute(Tentative)