Wisoottinun graduated LL.M. (Thai Program) in International Trade Regulations from Thammasat University. She received best research awards from Thammasat University about air transport research, especially in the transportation of live animals. As her work experience, she specializes in commercial litigation especially for financial institutions and asset management companies, starting from draft and review document, preparation of lawsuits, legal proceedings including judgment execution and public auction. In addition, Wisoottinun has experience in both Thai and foreign family cases, criminal cases and especially cases related to excise taxes.
• Excise Technical Officer, Legal Affairs Subdivision, Excise Department (2018 – 2021)
- Implementation of civil litigation in the excise tax law.
- Advice about litigation and fine for organization.
• Litigant and Legal Advisor (2021 – present)
- legal research about legal measures to protect live animals in air transport.
- Assisting in foreigner’s legitimation of child
- Filing a lawsuit and doing a litigation procedure of family cases, breach of divorce contract
- Filing a lawsuit and doing a litigation procedure of civil cases value claims Ten million or more over
and criminal cases
- Draft settlement agreement civil and compoundable criminal cases.
- Draft and review business contracts, especially loan agreements, guarantee agreements and mortgage agreements.
- Assisting in property search and enforcement process.
- proceed in a civil case on appointing administrator of estate.
- Proceed in legal subrogation and preferential rights.