Napat joined One Asia Lawyers in 2023. He provides a range of legal professional services to a variety of clients, domestic and international, corporate and individual. The scope of his services cover corporate law, contract law, financial law, and capital market law. Having graduated with a LLB majoring in Business Laws, his area of study extended to tax, securities, and derivatives as well as accounting and economics. Apart from experience in the field of law, he also completed level I of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) exam, which expanded his area of knowledge to finance and investment.
• Researching on various legal matters and providing legal opinion to the clients, including, corporate matters, commercial matters, mutual fund license application, e-money business, and dispute resolution.
• Drafting and reviewing agreements, letters, and legal documents, for instance , Asset Purchase Agreement, Joint Venture Agreement, Shareholder Agreement, Service Agreement, Sale and Purchase agreement, Lease agreement, and Non-Disclosure Agreement.
• Assisting a client operating in the data center and IT infrastructure industry in their IPO process with the Stock Exchange of Thailand.
• Conducting legal due diligence for merger and acquisition and IPO listing.
• Providing Thai law support to the main litigator in an arbitration case of a well-known international hotel chain at the Singapore International Arbitration Centre.
• Preparing documents for registration of and registering the corporate matter.
• Negotiating on contractual disputes and labor disputes.
• Preparing and reviewing documents and internal regulations in compliance with applicable law and regulations, including law and regulation by the Bank of Thailand and the Thai security and exchange commision.