Nithiwit is currently working in One Asia Lawyers. He provides variety of legal support on the general corporate matter, personal data, commercial law, financial law, capital market law and cryptocurrency law and he also have experience in drafting the commercial agreement, conducting legal due diligence, being liaisor with governmental regulation, for instance, SEC and AMLO, negotiation for dispute resolution, and handling the clients, solely and directly. As for his previous experience, after graduating from Chulalongkorn University in the Business Law Program, he starts working for a financial technology company in the field of cryptocurrency as a legal and compliance officer causing me to be familiar with the law in relation to financial technology, as well as the anti-money laundering law in Thailand and other corporate and commercial law.
• Researching on various legal matters and providing legal opinion to the clients, including, corporate matters, commercial matters, cryptocurrency business, anti-money laundering, mutual fund, financial institution, money exchange, dispute resolution, disciplinary actions and labor dispute, personal data protection and tax etc.
• Drafting and reviewing agreements, letters, and legal documents, for instance, EPC Agreement, Business Transfer Agreement, Joint Venture Agreement, Service Agreement, Sale and Purchase agreement, Lease agreement, Brokerage Agreement, Non-Disclosure Agreement, Settlement Agreement, Notice of Payment, Work Rule etc.
• Conducting legal due diligence for purchasing the multi-national company.
• Preparing documents for registration of and registering the corporate matter.
• Negotiating on contractual disputes and labor disputes.
• Establishing and assisting the establishment of personal data protection system in compliance with personal data protection law for various companies, including drafting and reviewing the relevant documents and providing advice.
• Establishing and assisting the establishment of anti-money laundering system in compliance with AML/CTPF law and regulations for financial institutions, including drafting and reviewing the relevant documents and providing advice.
• Lecturing with regard to personal data protection law at online-seminar to attendants.
• Preparing and reviewing documents and internal regulations in compliance with applicable law and regulations, including law and regulation regarding cryptocurrency, AML/CTPF and SEC’s regulations.
• Liaising with third party, outsource company and government authority, including AMLO, SEC and DOPA.