Vo Thi Huong
Huong had worked at a Japanese Group and a ecommerce giant as Legal Counsel before she has joined One Asia Lawyers Vietnam Office since 2021.
As Legal Counsel, Huong specialized in legal affairs in the trading and ecommerce section in Vietnam with a large number of issues, including: M&A, e-logistic development project, build up legal document and contract template, investment projects, labor disputation, intellectual property claims, negotiate business partners, work with Vietnamese authorities as well as settle other legal matters for head quarter and its subsidiaries in nationwide.
She will cooperate with Lawyers as well as other members in One Asia Lawyers Vietnam Office to provide legal advices and supports for Clients in corporation and investment & business formation in Vietnam venture.
- Settling legal affairs regarding to Ecommerce: Consumer e-contracts/e-logistic contracts/warehouse service contract/lease contract/delivery contract/procurement contract; in charge in e-logistic operation of Platform; join the regional projects and negotiate with internal stakeholders to develop the project.
- Joining the carve-out and merging project in e-logistic field, M& A project in garment and quality control service field.
- Settling legal affairs regarding to Trading and Service, specialize in Garment & Fabric, processing and quality control service such as distribution contract, franchise contract, process contract.
- Specializing in intellectual property claims in trading and ecommerce corporations.
- Settling labor disputations in manufactory and trading corporations.
- In charge of the investment project into Vietnam for foreign investors and business formation.