Profile and Expertise
Hannah was admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore in August 2014. Since then, she has built her legal practice around corporate and commercial dispute resolution, family matters and private client matters.
Dispute-wise, Hannah has handled a wide variety of matters including:
- contractual disputes
- matrimonial disputes involding divorce, annulment, ancillary matters, interbention in ancillary matters and variration of maintenance
- construction disputes under both the Court system and the Building and Construction Industry Securities of Payment Act
- property disputes between landlord and tenant. between co-owners, between vendor and purchaser and between subsidiary proprietor MCST
- empolyment disputes involding wrongful dismissal and breach of confidentiality
- personal injury claims for both plaintiffs and defendants
- bankruptcy disputes
When she is not handling disputes, Hannah regularly assists clients with trademark registrations, applications under the Mental Capacity Act, applications for Grant of Probate and Letters of Administration, and the drafting of Wills.
Being an avid footballer, Hannah currently plays midfield for the Law Society women's team and represents the Singapore Bar in the annual Bench & Bar Games against the Malaysian Bar.
She is also a volunteer on the panel of solicitors for the Legal Aid Bureau.
LL.B. (Hons), National University of Singapore
Advocate & Solicitor, Supreme Court of Singapore