Profile and Expertise
Nattaphorn is a Junior Partner of the firm. Her experience spans both the areas of practice and research in the legal profession. Though Nattaphorn’s main focus is corporate & commercial law, she is also familiar with and has worked in international arbitration and litigation cases for the firm. Her main concentration is in the advisory capacity of Foreign Investment. Her knowledge in the niche area of Board of Investment of Thailand (“BOI”) and Industrial Estate Authority of Thailand (“IEAT”) is her most valuable asset for the firm and she is instrumental in educating and leading her team in all Foreign Investment matters. She has experience with foreign investment corporation set up in the following sectors: manufacturing, service, IT, construction, NGO, medical, oil & gas, media and real estate
● Foundation set up in Thailand (foreign entity)
● Corporation set up and Land Purchase (foreign entity)
● Capital Injection (foreign entity)
● Assisted in International Arbitration claim dispute for Palm Oil Company (Capital 1M USD), (successful award)
● Litigation against Media and Cable Company (successful award)
● Assisted in litigation claim of civil fraud (Capital approximately 1.4 M Euro).
● Advised and assisted International Fortune 50 Company with their establishment in Thailand.
● Relocated Plastic Manufacturing Company from China to Thailand.
● Advised and assisted Oil & Gas companies with their cross-border expansion.
● Assisted in criminal litigation cases concerning fault claim and fraud.
● Researched and published independent study on “THAILAND, ITS CHANGE OF RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR FOREIGN INVESTMENT: THE IMPACT AND CHALLENGES FOR FOREIGN INVESTORS AND WHETHER THAILAND SHOULD REMAIN THEIR BUSINESS FOCUS COMPARED TO NEIGHBORING COUNTRIES”.
● Provide consultation to merger and acquisition of hotels.
I.E.S Ronda, Lleida, Spain
Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand.
National Institute of Development Administration, Bangkok, Thailand.
Thai, English, Spanish