Omar H. Khan
Profile and Expertise
Omar H. Khan is the Managing Partner and head of Chambers at Legal Counsel. He is one of the most reputed lawyers in the Country, who has already made his mark in the contemporary legal arena of Bangladesh. In his professional life, he along with the help of his associates has been able to render legal services to his clients to their utmost satisfaction. He has made remarkable progress in his career with the continuous support from his growing client base which extends to over 30 countries from 6 continents. He has pioneered the modern corporate law practice in Bangladesh.
Throughout his illustrious career Mr Khan has been able to maintain the highest level of work ethic and sincerity. He has acted as the head of legal affairs at Grameen Phone Bangladesh, the leading telecommunication company in Bangladesh.
• Post-Graduate Diploma in Law (PGDL) awarded by the Inns of Courts School of Law (ICSL), London, UK.
• LL.B (Hons.), University of London (external), UK.
• BVC (Bar Vocational Course organized by the Bangladesh Bar Council)
• Advocate, Supreme Court of Bangladesh
• Member, Dhaka Bar Association & Supreme Court Bar Association
• Called to the Bar (Barrister-at-Law) from the Honorable Society of Lincoln’s Inn, London, UK.
English, Bengali, Hindi